Friday, August 6, 2010

I NEED NEW CAMERA!!

I have not currently posted any outfit pictures beacause my camera was taken away from me (it was my mother) she demanded that it was hers! i have no clue why she thinks that is so, but the point is i was left without my cam, which was actually NOT mine...according to my beloved mother, although in a way i was happy because that camera was not really good material per say, it did not take quality pictures as i wished for So i've promise myself i will save up some cash to get a brand new camera that is way better quality than the other mentioned before. BTW i now it's going to be super hard trying to save money, now that we're almost back in school so... idk how much time it will be until i have in my hands a new camera:(. if you have any reccomendations as to which camera i should buy don't hesitate and tell me!




xoxo,
fancypants.

No comments:

Post a Comment